The Data Product Builder for Linked Data.
Development of linked data products traditionally requires support from a tech team, because most platforms separate business models and data representation.
With our approach, the data model follows the same structure as the business concepts it represents. We combine business usability with data accuracy.
- Knowledge graph and model visualisation
- Build accurate data models with precision
- Fast open source TerminusDB datalog engine
- Powerful query language with path queries
- RDF triples as structured JSON-LD documents
- Version control, portability and collaboration
- Use YAML, forms, APIs, RDF, JSON-LD, and more
Join fellow happy users already building TerminusDB data products for their business with DFRNT. View our interactive demo now, or sign up for a free trial!
Modelling semantic graph data products
Don't know where to start? No problem.
We enable data collaboration with git-like moves for graph data. With our intuitive product, we enable you to easily structure and connect knowledge as accurate, visual and effective semantic knowledge graphs in no time.
- Proper governance needs great tooling
- You get a semantic data model with collaboration features like branching, cloning, and merging of data so you can move fast, experiment and simulate the future without breaking things. True collaboration, all the way down to the data layer!
- Built-in TerminusDB hosting
- Our semantic data product hosting is provided professionally in close collaboration with TerminusDB. They create the open source knowledge graph engine used as the base platform. You can even run TerminusDB on localhost for offline use cases and keep local data product copies through our data portability.
- Ontology, taxonomy, schema and data together
- The built in data structure modeller helps you build type taxonomies and ontologies collaboratively and visually. The schema for it using a type-checked RDF knowledge graph with a document-orientated JSON-LD document user interface. Of course it has APIs, with a GraphQL and datalog engine to reason with too!
- Be more effective, keep it simple, save time
- Start simple with built-in templates and simple connected records. Use data-driven forms and YAML instead of JSON when you author Markdown as Wiki-styled content. DFRNT covers use cases up to and including advanced enterprise semantic knowledge graphs. But works for any linked data, like how we use DFRNT as a CMS for our own blog content, categories and links.
A picture instead of a 1000 words
From simple datasets to advanced enterprise semantic knowledge graphs at scale in data-centric architectures. Below is a dependency graph subset from the visual graph canvas builder. Expected Outcomes for a company links to Sustainable Development Goals, which in turn are connected to Agenda 2030. Note that it's a graph, not a tree.
Subscribe to receive updates on how to leverage TerminusDB data products, exciting new features in DFRNT and how to build solutions using a data-centric architecture.
Let's get started!
Getting started with DFRNT is easy. We include everything you need to get started with your first graph data product.
The DFRNT modeller will help you build, collaborate and distribute semantic data products on your own, and export visualisations, definitions and data.
Get started on your DFRNT journey by joining the exclusive waiting list through the link below and we'll set you up for a demo and free trial.